See Product Description Below
Innerbond GP70S Kitchen and Bath Sealant is a tough, high‐performance, acetoxy‐cure, 100% silicone sealant. It is easily gunned, fast curing at most temperatures and provides a durable watertight bond. Innerbond GP70S exhibits impressive weatherability, long term durability, flexibility, and is mildew resistant. It also develops tenacious adhesion to a wide range of clean surfaces including metal, glass, most types of non‐oily woods, silicone resin, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, and many painted and plastic surfaces. This tough, durable silicone rubber will retain its physical properties through a service temperature range from ‐80°F (‐ 62°C) to +450°F (+232°C) in adverse exterior and interior applications.
Innerbond GP70S Kitchen and Bath Sealant offers the following unique advantages:
- Ready‐to‐use one‐component system.
- Thixotropic, paste‐like consistency; flows only under pressure and will not sag, slump or run off on overhead and vertical applications.
- Excellent adhesion to many clean surfaces, often without the use of primer.
- High resistance to weathering, vibration, shock, moisture, ozone, mildew and temperature extremes.
- All‐weather gunnability; can be applied in sub‐zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical property characteristics.
Innerbond GP70S Kitchen and Bath Sealant is an exceptionally versatile silicone rubber. Typical applications include:
- Caulking baths, showers, and sinks.
- Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units.
- Bonding and sealing appliance parts, nameplates/signs and screwless brackets.
- Tacking plastic materials to metal.
- Sealing windows in oven doors and flues on gas appliances, flanged pipe joints and access doors.
- Filleting and caulking joints in HVAC systems, sheetmetal stacks, ductwork, housings and equipment housings.
- Fabricating and installing windows, skylights and doors.
- Sealing and weatherproofing flashing, siding, gutter/drain system and perimeter joints.
* Please choose carefully as all caulk sales are final and can not be returned. Colors vary on different monitors but the factory formulates colors according to their specific guidelines of each grout manufacturer to ensure a close color match.