See Product Description Below
C911 General Purpose Sealant is a one‐component, ready‐to‐use, 100 % RTV silicone material that cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to atmospheric moisture.
C911 General Purpose Silicone Sealant offers the following advantages:
- Thixotropic, paste consistency ‐ products will flow only with external pressure. Can be applied to vertical,
- horizontal and overhead surfaces without sagging, slumping or run‐off.
- Excellent adhesion properties ‐ will bond to many surfaces without the use of primers.
- Provides excellent resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and UV radiation.
- Resistant to high temperatures ‐ will retain electrical and physical properties for long periods at temperatures
- up to 450°F and for shorter periods up to 500°F.
- Low temperature flexibility ‐ properties retained at temperatures down to ‐80°F.
- Electrical insulation properties ‐ can be used for electrical insulation.
Innerbond B910/C911 General Purpose Sealant is exceptionally versatile and may be used for the following applications:
- Manufacturing and installing windows, skylights and doors
- Sealing & weatherproofing flashing, siding, gutter/drain system, and perimeter joints
- Sealing marine cabins, ports, hatches and deck fittings
- Caulking baths, showers and sinks
- Electrical insulation and sealing
- Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units
- Bonding and sealing appliance parts, nameplates/signs and screwless brackets
- Formed‐in‐place gaskets for pumps, compressors and gear boxes
* Please choose carefully as all caulk sales are final and can not be returned. Colors vary on different monitors but the factory formulates colors according to their specific guidelines of each grout manufacturer to ensure a close color match.