See Product Description Below
C911 General Purpose Sealant is a one‐component, ready‐to‐use, 100 % RTV silicone material that cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to atmospheric moisture.
C911 General Purpose Silicone Sealant offers the following advantages:
- Thixotropic, paste consistency ‐ products will flow only with external pressure. Can be applied to vertical,
- horizontal and overhead surfaces without sagging, slumping or run‐off.
- Excellent adhesion properties ‐ will bond to many surfaces without the use of primers.
- Provides excellent resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and UV radiation.
- Resistant to high temperatures ‐ will retain electrical and physical properties for long periods at temperatures
- up to 450°F and for shorter periods up to 500°F.
- Low temperature flexibility ‐ properties retained at temperatures down to ‐80°F.
- Electrical insulation properties ‐ can be used for electrical insulation.
Innerbond B910/C911 General Purpose Sealant is exceptionally versatile and may be used for the following applications:
- Manufacturing and installing windows, skylights and doors
- Sealing & weatherproofing flashing, siding, gutter/drain system, and perimeter joints
- Sealing marine cabins, ports, hatches and deck fittings
- Caulking baths, showers and sinks
- Electrical insulation and sealing
- Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units
- Bonding and sealing appliance parts, nameplates/signs and screwless brackets
- Formed‐in‐place gaskets for pumps, compressors and gear boxes