See Product Description Below
A neutral cure 100% RTV silicone that offers excellent unprimed adhesion with a wide range of materials. Ideally suited for glazing and back bedding applications. Cures fast without any strong, offensive odor and is virtually unaffected by sunlight, ozone, weather or temperature extremes. Conforms with TT-S-001543A, TT-S-00230C and ASTM C-920-79
C-970 SILICONE SEALANT IMPORTANT FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Excellent weatherability ‐ no deterioration with extended weather, U.V. and ozone exposure.
• Good flexibility and elasticity, even in temperatures to ‐40°F (‐40°C).
• Moderate to high recovery.
• Excellent moisture and vibration resistance.
• All‐temperature gunnability ‐ consistency is unchanged from ‐35°F to +140°F (‐37°C to +60°C), permitting the sealant to be
applied in any season.
• Rapid tack‐free and cure times.
• Easily worked and tooled.
• Virtually odorless during cure.
• Noncorrosive, neutral cure silicone will not corrode or react with common building materials.
• Compatible with reflective glass, most laminated glass, most insulated glass (I.G.) units and acrylic and polycarbonate glazing
Typical application for Innerbond C‐970 GMV Silicone include:
• Caulking baths, showers, shower kits.
• Perimeter caulking of windows, skylights and doors.
• Sealing and weatherproofing flashing, siding, gutter/drain systems, and perimeter joints.
• Sealing marine cabins, ports, hatches and deck fittings.
• Electrical insulation sealing and anchoring electrical lead wires.
• Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units.
• Bonding and sealing appliance parts, sign letters, nameplates/signs and screwless brackets.
• Formed‐in‐place gaskets for pumps, compressors and gear boxes.
• Adhering auto and appliance trim, including metal, fabric and fabric‐backed plastics.
• Sealing windows in oven doors and flues on gas appliances, flanged pipe joints and access doors.
• Sealing trailers and truck cabs.
• Creating antiabrasion coatings.
• Sealing and encapsulating electrical connections.
• Sealing conduits and pipes through brick and masonry.
• Filleting and caulking joints in sheet metal stacks, duct work and equipment housing.